This class will focus on developing drawing skills as a means of thinking, planning, problem solving, unleashing creativity and completion in fine Craft. Class content will be an aid for designer- makers who like to express themselves by creating, be it through silk painting, pottery, sculpture, silver smithing, print making, painting, fashion design, and more!
Topics will include:
- Intro to drawing using lines
- Exploring the Elements of design
- Exploring the Principles of design
- Observing and recording the directional nature of light on objects
- Putting it all together in a final project
If interested in attending this workshop please contact Eliza Casey at email@example.com to register.
Please visit the PEI Centre for Craft to pay with cash, credit, debit or cheque.
(5 Weeks) Dates: Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Price: $100.00 PEICC Members / $120.00 Non Members
For more info on course description and a breakdown of topics for each week, please click the link HERE